Value First, Inc. is a group purchasing organization designed for aging services providers who seek expanded choice, intelligent solutions and significant savings. We offer collective buying power and contracts negotiated specifically for customers whose mission is better care and better outcomes for older adults. Value First is owned by LeadingAge and 25 LeadingAge affiliates, including LeadingAge Oklahoma, and in partnership with MedAssets Supply Chain.
Sherwin Williams March/April Promo (PDF)
- For a complete list of all Value First Vendors – Click here
- For a list of Value First Vendors in Oklahoma – Click here
- To review the Employee Benefit Package through Value First – Click here
Top 5 Reasons your Organization Should Participate in Value First!
1. No cost to enroll
2. No commitment to buy
3. Value First is a non-exclusive GPO – Your organization can belong to and purchase from more than one GPO.
4. Expanded Choice – The Value First Group Purchasing Program boasts a portfolio of over 400 different vendor contacts.
5. Benefits for your employees – Not only can your organization as a whole benefit from Value First, but your employees can benefit too. Click here to learn more.
Who is Eligible
Any provider of services to the elderly or other residential services is eligible to be a participant in the Value First program. There is no cost to participate.
Become a Participant
It is so easy! Enroll by signing a simple participation agreement that gives you access to all of the vendors but does not obligate you to purchase. You can pick and choose as many or as few of the contracts from the portfolio of vendors as you need. You can belong to more than one GPO. This is a non-exclusive program.
Getting started! Contact Dave Auch!
Value First Sales Representative
217 SE 8th Avenue ∷ Topeka, KS 66603-3906
Office #: 785.233.7443 ∷ Cell #: 316.253.7807
Email firstname.lastname@example.org ∷ Website www.valuefirstonline.com
Cost Study analysis:
Your organization can participate in one of the following cost studies for: Food, Medical Supplies, Janitorial/Sanitation, Office Supply or Pharmaceutical.
Value First is unlike any Group Purchasing Organization you’ve known before.
As noted above, LeadingAge Oklahoma is an owner of Value First, and may also receive fees for promotional services for providing information regarding Value First to LeadingAge Oklahoma members.